My name is jessica and I am a natural light child photographer in San Antonio, Texas. I love capturing those little moments in a child’s life that are so worth remembering, and I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful families through this photography journey that I am on.
Before we meet… I should tell you a bit about myself…
- I live, work, and SHOP in San Antonio, Texas.
- I have an 12 year old son who loves dogs, dogs, dogs!
- I love to write… notes, journaling, lists! lists! and more lists!
- I am an educator by day.. and have been for 15 years.
- When I write, text or type, I love to use ellipsis (those 3 little dots after the last word).
- Midnight snacks, both sweet and salty, are mandatory!
- Country music always plays loudly on my computer as I sit down to edit a session.
- Learning something new is always exciting and sharing what I learned is even more gratifying.
- Photography is my creative outlet… and I am constantly looking for new ideas.
- You will never hear me say “cheese” to get a smile… not real enough for me!
- I get excited when I capture sweet, meaningful, real interactions between people in front of my camera lens.
I love the simple things in life… and you see that through my art. Childhood is simple, magical, and full of innocence, and I can’t wait to capture that for you and your family. I hope to make my clients’ photography experience a relaxed and unforgettable one! I can’t wait to capture life’s little moments… for you!